Wednesday 29 February 2012

Season 16, Episode 8 Review: Thomas Toots the Crows


To think fans thought they had seen all of the worst episodes there would be, to feature animals, but today’s episode showed us that we shouldn’t think the writing for the series can’t go down to an all new low, for we saw just how low Thomas’ IQ really is in the CGI series, he was just meant to get the crows away from Farmer McColl’s fields, what does Thomas do, chase them round the whole island. Does any more need to be said?
 But as normal, the CGI was brilliant!  It was great seeing Henry pulling the new, very modern looking trucks, of which to me, look a lot like the rolling stock used today on British Rail by EWS, are they? And it was fantastic seeing that close up of Thomas’s wheels with the crows above in the sky, it reminded me very much of Nitrogen’s prototype poster for the 2014 Thomas film, (OF WHICH I CAN’T WAIT FOR!!!!!) The crows were brilliantly animated, and as normal, I can’t find any fault in the work done by Tiernan and his team.
The writing is another story, because today’s episode wasn’t, for it was the same old 3 strikes with Thomas. Please, can you make our number 1 engine smart again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For as said before, it really hurts me within how much I love Thomas, to see him getting more and more air-headed by each episode.
But anyway, thanks for reading, hope you’ve enjoyed my review, AND I CAN’T FREAKING WAIT FOR BLUE MOUNTIAN MYSTERY!!!! But I’ll go into my feelings on what’s now been shown to us this weekend, but for now, goodbye!
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment