Saturday 21 April 2012

3 New Hornby Trucks


Yes, even though they're not Thomas related, I've got 3 new Hornby trucks to add to my collection, of which I've been waiting for quite  sometime.

This is the wagon to commemorate 15 years of the Hornby Collector Magazine, of which I'm a subscriber. Being blue, it does look good behind Thomas.



Next is the one I've got for 15 years of the Hornby Roadshow. I usually get the annual truck for the Hornby Roadshow, but this, by far, the best.



And last, but not least, the annual Hornby truck, celebrating 40 yearssince Tri-ang Hornby was renamed Hornby, it is very diifferent I must admit. I thought within Hornby being the offical toy company for the 2012 olimpics, we would have a Hornby truck with the olimpic rings on it, like on my Thomas background. They were saying on the television the other day about not being allowed to bring in any food or wear any clothes with logos on them into the stadium, if they are not offical products of the olimpics, so you could take one of your Hornby trains in, if you're lucky enougth to have tickets.


And here's some random pics I took with Thomas






Thank you very much for reading, and I would like to wish good luck to Mr. Sarkozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment