Thursday 5 April 2012

My Thomas Buzz books


By the time I was 5 years old, I had managed to collect all the Thomas the Tank Engine Ladybird books, butthe only Thomas Buzz book I ever got was Saved From Scrap, but in recent years, I've started seeing them at car boot sales, and last week, I got 3 more, of which were Toby and the Stout Gentleman, Boco the Diseasel, and Donald's Duck.


I of course know the stories off by heart after all the many years I watched the classic Thomas stories on my many VHSs. The ladybird books were only of series 1 and 2, but Buzz went as far as adapting the first stories of series 4. It seems they were repubished quite a bit, my copy of  Boco the Diseasel, was reprinted in 1996, and instead of having a number, it has a Ken Scott Thomas face, could anyone share light on that?


Now here are some pictures from the books



You can maybe see that they have a list of the TUGS Buzz books on the Titles page.





Thank you for reading,
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment