Thursday 1 March 2012

2 new Take 'N' Play engines to add to the huge collection


Ahoy mateys! it's Salty, the pride of the seven seas, along with Percy, at the Dieselworks!


"I'm a very special visitor at the Dieselworks!"

Yes, I was allowed to get them, for Joseph went over the top on what he got for his birthday, a special special thank you to Mum for ordering them, they're great!



Despite being the first of the Thomas characters introduced since Series 6, fans of all ages have a special place in their hearts for Salty, and I've now got another Take Alone/Take 'N' Play Salty to add to my collection, for like many of the charecters, he has been put with many different playsets, but here he is, with his Catch of the Day train.



The box says it is "inspired by Salty's adventures," but they haven't yet had an episode about Salty and a lobster, or one of him delivering fish for market, but surpose it could have loosely been inspired by the series 8 episode, Fish, and the yellow boat could based on Henry and the Flagpole.



But anyway, he 3 trucks look great, and so of course, does Salty, another great thing about is that the boat rocks when the train is moving. Over all, it's really great to have in my huge collection.

And I also got, all the way, from the bad old USA, Talking Percy at the Dieselworks, and here he is at the Dieselworks.



As you can hear, he has his American voice, provided by Martin T Sherman. I've got the Take Along Lights and Sounds Percy and the Take 'N' Play Talking Percy with Keith Wickham's UK voice for Percy, but it's great having this one aswell, they also have done a Talking Flynn for Day of the Diesels, of which I'll get some day, but I usual just save up my money until I think I should buy a few Thomas trains with it, I'm sure by the Summer, we'll have Luke and Winston in the shops, and I'll certainly get them when they come out.

Thanks for reading,
Jacob 

No comments:

Post a Comment