Thursday 29 March 2012

It's time for story time with Thomas


Yes, I have of these, and I must admit they are nice for small children to have, but within being stories of the CGI series with stills and rare pics from the episodes they are based on, I don't think they're as good as the Thomas Story Library ones, for they were a mix of Railway Series and TV stories, but they are still nice to have, being the huge collector I am. Here are some pics I found inside them.

Not the first time this has happened.

Flynn: Did they really have to keep that line in.


Now, here's some Thomas pics I've made with paint.


I've acturlly put Sharon Miller's face on Sarah Palin, two people that aren't gifted with words and we really, really hate.

Thank you for reading,
Jacob




No comments:

Post a Comment